Castle Fund Administrators Limited provides a full range of fund set-up, fund administration and support services while delivering the highest level of professionalism to the marketplace.
Our affiliate, VIP Service, provides a range of ancillary services to clients including the provision of chartered aircraft to and from Gibraltar, organising travel arrangements, providing boardroom and conference facilities in Gibraltar for fund board meetings and liaising and negotiating with regulated entities to act as counterparties to the fund.
The main services offered by Castle Fund Administrators Limited are as follows:
- Advice with regards to the structure, legal form and domicile of the proposed fund;
- Initial and ongoing consultation and review of requirements;
- Preparation of PPM, custody, administration, director and other agreements;
- Liasing with and appointment of legal counsel, brokers, custodians, auditors and directors;
- Set up of bank and broker accounts;
- Design and implementation of fund operational procedures to ensure smooth running of the fund;
- Liaising with the local regulator to obtain approval and license.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly or annual net asset value calculations;
- Maintenance of accounting records of the fund;
- Recording trades, cash transactions and corporate actions;
- Calculation of fees and accruals;
- Preparation of financial statements;
- Co-ordination of audit process;
- Preparation and submission of regulatory reports and liaising with their regulator.
- Maintenance of share register and shareholder details;
- Processing of subscriptions, redemptions, switches and transfers;
- Distribution of shareholder statements and communication with shareholders;
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable AML, KYC and other legislation.
- Maintenance of minute books and statutory records;
- Statutory filings with Companies House;
- Convening meetings, providing company secretaries and preparing all necessary filings;
- Provision of individual and corporate directors (including an EIF Directors);
- Provision of registered office in Gibraltar.
CFA is one of the leading providers of Gibraltar Stock Exchange listings. CFA listed the first debt security in February 2016 and was the first member firm to be granted both Class I and Class II licences by the Gibraltar Stock Exchange.
As of March 2016, we are working on several stock exchange listings making us the most active.
We offer a "one stop shop" solution that can result in full EU passporting and automated trading.
Disclaimer: This website contains general information only, without any warranty that the content is accurate, complete or fit for a particular purpose. Neither Castle Fund Administrators Limited nor The Castle Trust Group accept any responsility for loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this website and recommends that for a specific matter a suitable professional is consulted. Neither Castle Fund Administrators Limited nor The Castle Trust Group will be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the use of this website.
Castle Fund Administrators Limited is licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission under licence number FSC0955CIS, to provide fund administration services to collective investment schemes.